- Assist the department to handle all inquiries from prospective corporate clients.
- Prepare quotations and dealings with prospective corporate clients.
- Researching and analysing sales options & evaluating client position in the industry.
- Ensure the volume of communication that will be required for the corporate clients, must possess excellent client servicing skills.
- Liaise with Merchandising Department for pre-purchase workflow.
- Identify sales opportunity, generating leads, target identification, and classification.
- Reaching out to new customers and making presentations about the benefits of product/services.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in handling major clients and related experience
- Comfortable in engaging C level corporate management professionals
- Strong business acumen, commercial and conceptual thinker
- Highly driven and results oriented
- Highly self-disciplined, able to create plans to achieve targets
- Analytical & numerate, intellectually strong, capable of getting to the root of the issues
- Ability to analyze data and come up with compelling proposition
- Ability to prepare and present sales presentations
- Able to influence, inspire and facilitate a cross functional delivery team Prior Experience in services sales will be preferred
- Knowledgeable of the competitive environment and relevant product .