- To support sales team and manager in estimation of material and preparation of costing sheet.
- Sourcing for pricing for different types of engineering processes & suppliers.
- Sourcing for different types of standard components pricing.
- Monitors cost recording and reporting practices for compliance with applicable standards.
- Responsible for the development and accuracy of cost reports.
- Identifies, analyzes, and provides innovative solutions and cost engineering guidance to project teams.
- Perform any Adhoc task as request by superior
- At least a Diploma , Degree in Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Project Management or Cost Control or equivalent qualification.
- Familiar with mechanical processes, such as welding, machining, sheetmetal.
- Familiar with mechanical drawings.
- Familiar with material pricing, especially steel related.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Familiar with Cost Estimating principles techniques
- Good communication and inter-personal skills for an efficient coordination with other Departments