- Receive, quality check, label, and store all incoming inventory
- Inspection of incoming raw materials and packaging materials according to specification and sampling plan for factory A, B, C, D, E & F.
- Inspects received materials for conformance to specifications. Physical checking and examines items for defects in materials, work, and damage occurring in transit, inspects and measures items for dimensional accuracy according to prints and specifications.
- Responsible to update specification and sample of standard for raw materials and packaging materials.
- Approves or rejects items, and records inspection and disposition information.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization in Warehouse and Receiving areas.
- Responsible for staff work flow coordination and schedules.
- Responsible for documented information (records) accordingly for daily inspection, CoA, Memo, SCAR, Rejection Note etc.
- Responsible to respond to Rejection Note from production and issuing Supplier Corrective Action Request to supplier for any incompliance.
- Conduct supplier audit for supplier and represent QC Department for on line print proofing.
- Responsible to monitor subcontractor for Buah Bunjut.
- Good communication skill with internal unit and with other department.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by manager, leadership team.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Food Science/ Chemistry or equivalent.
- At least 1 to 3 years of working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge in Sauce/ Oyster Sauce/ Seafood Sauce manufacturing & possess experience in HACCP, ISO9001, GMP and Halal will be an added advantage.
- Have good understanding of ingredients functionality and interrelationship of ingredients, process and packaging.
- Possess strong planning, organization and analytical skills to excel in multitasking. Possess excellent interpersonal skills and analytical mind that’s avid in problem solving.
- Willing to work as a team, and able to work under tight pressure to meet deadlines.
- Required language (s): Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Candidate must possess own transport and willing to travel.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance