- Monitor daily waste water treatment plant operation to ensure operation meets the discharge requirement
- Conduct daily analysis on waste water characteristics.
- Identify issues and problems on the plant & system.
- Submit the monthly OER & ESWIS report to the DOE portal.
- Ensure the inventory of chemicals & schedule waste are up-to-date.
- Liase with regulatory authorized personnel if any regular checking or auditing.
- Possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in Science or Chemical.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in related field.
- Preferably specialized in manufacturing/ production operations or equivalent.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance