- This position will involve in support card system that are related to debit/credit card, ATM/CDM and other sub-systems such as Switch, Fraud Detection System, SMS portal, Instance card Issuance System, e-statement and etc.
- Monitor logs of the abovementioned applications.
- Ensure minimum downtime.
- Ensure that the systems are tested in UAT before they are rolled out in Production.
- Create and maintain comprehensive system documentation.
- Participate in twice yearly DR exercise.
- Discuss with users and customers to gather enhancement requirements.
- Liaising with multiple vendors to convey requirements and issues encountered.
- Prepare test script to test both positive and negative scenarios.
- Perform other duties that assigned by Management.
- Diploma / Advanced Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Knowledge in ISO 8583 Message Format, Unix, Linux and MS Windows preferred.
- Knowledge in Oracle DB, C++, Java/SQL, Putty, Winscp, Filezilla preferred.
- Minimum 1 year experience in support Card System, Switch, ATM/CDM, SMS portal and e-statement preferably in Financial Services / Banking Institution.
- Strong logical mindset to troubleshoot problem.
- Strong knowledge on networking, operating system preferred.
- Committed to work on assignment given.
- Good communication (written and spoken) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to occasionally work after office hours and weekends if there is a production issue.
- Provide 24 hours on-call stand-by support for the critical applications.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Open culture