- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Experienced in handling foreign workers issues will be an added advantage.
- Computer ltierate worth proficiency in Microsoft Application.
- Good commercial acumen. Preferably with good understanding of the retail industry.
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Hands-on experience with human resources metrics.
- Familiarity of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Good active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field.