- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success.
- Develop positive relationships with clients.
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers' individual needs.
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks.
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner.
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Present products to prospective clients
- Convey the messages from client to studio
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma / Degree in Mass communication, Public relations/ Advertising/Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as an Account Servicing Executiveor in other advertising /customer service role
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience.
- Knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Power point.
- Basic knowledge in designing
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time.
- Able to travel around Selangor/ KL area
- Possess a driving licence
- Required language(s): Fluent English, Bahasa Malaysia ,Proficient Mandarin
- Company trips
- EPF , Socso
- Medical Leave
- Annual Leave
- Miscellaneous allowance