- Process client, supplier, vendor and inter-office emails, transmittals and other project related documents.
- Handle incoming emails and transmittals to determine significance and plan of action for distribution with the assistance of the Project Manager/designated project team member.
- Create and maintain a Master Document Schedule for accurate and timely monitoring of project documents.
- Actively monitor document status and report the same to the Project Manager/designated project team member.
- Allocate, create and control DC folders for all projects.
- Prepare overdue document list and follow up with appropriate parties involved.
- Prepare final documentation at the completion of the job according to the client specifications.
- Work with precision to ensure all electronic and hard copy filing is accurate and is easily retrievable according to the SOP.
- Minimum 3 years work experience as a document controller in oil and gas industry.
- Required knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat.
- Good Interpersonal skills and English proficiency.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- At least a High School diploma.
- Possess at least a Diploma or higher in Business Studies or certification would be considered an advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture