- Create purchase orders in ERP system and managing the lifecycle of a purchase order from requisition receipt to supplier payment.
- Administer the vendor qualification process, financial credit reviews and vendor setup in accordance to company policy.
- Participate in or directly negotiate purchase orders and ensure compliance to contracts for products and/or services; collaborates with Project Manager on unique conditions and/or situations.
- Work with engineers to prepare and/or revise data sheet/MTO and forward with purchase order or request for quote.
- Select an appropriate source of supply and evaluate vendor quotes based on most cost-effective solution.
- Adhere to all procurement policies, procedures and specifications on procurement of major equipment and bulk materials, intellectual property and export compliance.
- Monitor and expedite deliveries of goods.
- Verify invoice accuracy and resolve discrepancies on a timely basis.
- Effectively communicating with internals, suppliers and client groups.
- Review, maintain and update procurement procedures and vendor performance in accordance to the Quality Management ISO 9001.
- Proven working experience as a procurement specialist in oil and gas industry.
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in 'reading' the market.
- Talent in negotiations and networking.
- Thorough knowledge of supplier or third party management software.
- Excel in decision-making and working with numbers.
- Familiarity in collecting and analyzing data.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration.
Perks & Benefits
Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)