- Manage overall of Account Receivables functions.
- Must be able dealt with sales coordinators/ dealers for daily sale orders.
- Ensure timely raise tax invoice / delivery orders with sales orders.
- Ensure collection is timely received and raise official receipt (OR) on cash basis.
- Report daily sales analysis, collection and debtors aging.
- Ensure timely raise Debit note/ Credit note with approval documents.
- Perform daily stock take, ensure stock balance tallied with system records.
- Perform monthly account receivable reconciliations.
- Perform any other assignments given by the immediate superior
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy, Professional certificate or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Accounting, Auditing/Taxations, SQL accounting software, Web-pages accounting system.
- Must able to handle high volume of transaction and details.
- Required language(s): English & Mandarin (Due to nature of business).
- At least 1-3 years working experience in Retail/FMCG industries. Candidates with Inventory Management/Auditing background is added advantage.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Puchong (5.5 working day, alternative Saturday)
- Must have own transport for travel on request basis.
- Must be adaptable / comfortable with China-style culture
- 13th Month Bonus
- Performance Bonus
- Team Building Activities (Twice per Annam)
- Annual Overseas Company Trip
- Extra Paid Leave (During Chinese New Year)
- Medical Coverage
- Parking Subsidy
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?