- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, preferably with accreditations: LCCI/CPA/ACCA.
- Good knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Familiar with accounting standards, tax laws, and filling procedure.
- Excellent math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors.
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and bank reconciliation report software.
- Organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills.
- Integrity and reliability.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Personal development opportunities