- Provide good customer service to new and existing customers.
- Response to customers’ requests or needs in shortest lead time.
- Feed back to Management of any customer complaints.
- Issuance of related documents and filing.
- Positive attitude and result oriented.
- Must be a team player.
- Able to read and write in Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia languages.
- Must be computer literate.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advance higher learning/Graduate diploma in Business and Management.
- At least 1 year of working experience as Customer Service.
- Basic salary, EPF & Socso.
- Yearly salary increment.
- Yearly bonus.
- Medical coverage.
- Basic Labour laws are adhered.