- Job Description: Directly report to Managing Director (MD) in Japanese language.
- Acting as first point of contact for MD.
- Provide full secretarial support to the MD.
- Execution of all special requests by MD, both business and personal matters.
- Dealing with customer requests/ complaints if necessary.
- To perform other related duties or ad-hoc duties or ad-hoc assignment as and when assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ Bachelor's degree in Administration/ Management etc.
- Preferably 5 years of working experience specializing in Personal Assistance/ Japanese interpreter or translator.
- Required language(s): Japanese, English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin.
- Good in communication & negotiation skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Attractive salary
- Opportunities to travel for work
- Near to public transport (LRT)
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?