- Be part of the Sales Coordination Team to support sales related activities and logistics arrangement.
- Attend incoming enquiries in a Professional and courteous manner.
- Process customer sample requisition, quotation and order.
- Liaise and coordinate between Warehouse, Sales and Customers to ensure timely and accurate deliveries.
- Prepare inventory and sample report.
- At least SPM or higher education level with minimum two (2) years working experience in admin related job.
- Fresh graduate who are willing to do sales are encouraged to apply.
- Strong communication skills.
- Meticulous, resourceful, team player, able to work with minimum supervision and effective problem solving skills.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bandar Bukit Puchong.
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia. Knowledge or ability to converse in Mandarin is an added advantage. (Dealing with mandarin speaking client).
- Those who can start immediately would be an added advantage.
Alternatively, you may send your latest resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave