- Conduct sales to meet budgeted numbers by servicing new and existing dealers / end-users.
- Establish and maintain a sustainable relationship with new and existing dealers / end-users.
- Create and generate demands by means of marketing the existing range of products (both fertilisers and specialties) in the respective areas of coverage.
- Analyse market development and provide timely market intelligence to the Management.
- Plan and conduct strategies sales and marketing activities.
- Increase market share by creating new network of dealers and end-users.
- Prepare and submit reports in a timely manner.
- Follow-up on collection.
- Perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned by the Management.
- Degree in any field.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in related field is required.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Good command of verbal and written English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- Willing to travel extensively.
- 5-day work week
- Medical Benefits
- Group Hospitalisation & Surgical Insurance Scheme
- Group Term Life Insurance Scheme, Company Car will be provided upon confirmation
- Remuneration package will commensurate with qualification and working experience