- To be responsible for managing full spectrum of HR functions:-
- Handle HR daily operations
- Payroll processing and review the salary structure to ensure its competitiveness with the market.
- Manage and review employee benefit, implement performance management systems, plan training for the employee.
- Act as an advisor on staff issues and handle staff grievances
- Prepare payroll report required by the management.
- Review and update HR policies and employee handbook and ensure it complies with the employment act.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Junior Managers are welcomed to apply.
- Required Skill(s): HR2000, Mywave
- Preferably Manager specialized in Human Resources or equivalent
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?