- In charge of the overall operations of warehouse - receiving, storage, distribution, and forwarding.
- Responsible for planning and supervising receipt, storage, and distribution of supplied.
- To comply and submit regular reports of outdated stocks/ supplies, over and undershiptments, damaged goods, return of goods to vendors, etc.
- To proper plan on the replenishment of goods to ensure both centralised and outlets goods are adequate to avoid over-stocking situations.
- Responsible for physically received goods into warehouse, perform counting, ensure delivery orders are verified with physical goods.
- To ensure warehouse environment is safe and secured at all time bedies determining appropriate places for storage.
- Responsible for developing and implementing storage systems, policies, and procedures to obtain maximum use of space and efficiency in warehousing operations.
- Involve in planning deliveries and dispatch of stocks, keeping track of stock levels and ensuring the correct storage of stocks.
- To maintain inventory records and tracking system besides declaring good received using designated forms at the custom office and settlement of mandatory government procedures for all goods received.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Others, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Warehousing or equivalent.
- Bonded warehousing environment experiece is an added advantage.
- Possess knowledge of legal requirements of warehouse operations.
- Working experience in warehouse operations and inventory management.
- Able to oversee custom clearance and experienced in handling shipping documentations.
- Possess planning, organising, and people management skills.
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Must be physically fit to be able to physically involved and perform in work - carry heavy loads.
- Willing to be based in Sepang.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
SENIOR MANAGER - LOGISTIC & WAREHOUSE (RETAIL/FMCG/TRADING)
OUTDOOR SALES REPRESENTATIVE - AUTOMOTIVE PARTS (BASED IN PENANG)
BUYER/ PURCHASER EXECUTIVE - RETAIL/FMCG (NON-HALAL) (BAYAN LEPAS)
MARKETING EXECUTIVE (KL)
INTERNAL AUDIT (NON-HALAL)
FINANCE & ACCOUNTING MANAGER (START-UP MNC)