We are looking for a skilled Accounts cum Admin Clerk to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping, financial and administrative tasks.
Your responsibilities include keeping financial records updated, preparing reports and reconciling bank statements. You will also run accounting software programs (e.g. SQL Accounting) to process business transactions, like accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts. A successful accounting assistant should be familiar with all accounting procedures and have a flair for numbers.
Ultimately, you will ensure that the company’s daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively. You must be reliable and hardworking with great communication skills, and possess the ability to work diligently to help maintain smooth office operations.
- Able to work independently
- Good attitudes: Caring, cheerful and hardworking
- Willingness to learn
- Proven full set accounting experience. SST and Withholding tax knowledge is a plus
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Possess experience using accounting software
- Proficient in English and Mandarin (spoken and written)
- Take initiative to helps improve the way of doing things
- As we're dealing with clients from the global market and China, good spoken+written English and Chinese is a must.
- Assist in office management and organization procedures
- Maintaining files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
- Undertake bookkeeping tasks and issue invoices, salaries, payments etc.
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner and prepare monthly financial reports
- Prepare yearly full set accounts
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
- Answering the phone to take messages or redirecting calls/emails to appropriate colleagues
- Assist in making travel arrangements and booking venues for conferences and events
- Undertake occasional HR duties
- A result-driven company
- Performance incentives
- Personal development opportunities e.g. free training courses with certification
- Smart casual dress code
- Open culture
- Working hours: 9am - 6pm, Mon - Fri with flexibility