- Prepare of tender submission and bills of quantities.
- Evaluation of tenders.
- Prepare and monitor project budget and report.
- Resolve any outstanding claim issues on Variation Orders and final accounts.
- Perform quantities take-off and conduct site valuations.
- Evaluate and certify subcontrator's claim.
- To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the management.
- Candidates must possess at least Dilploma/Advanced/Degree in Quantity Survey or equivalent.
- Required language (s): Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experince in the related field is required for this position.
- Required skill(s): AUTOCAD, MS OFFICE
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
Balakong, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps