Create and update workflows
- Compiling tender documents and creating quotations
- Dealing with supplier request quotation and purchasing
- Monitoring customer Purchase Order
- Handling and monitoring customer invoicing
- To maintain proper records and fillings for procurement documentation and correspondence
- Support and carry out day to day procurement administrative duties diligently and independently
- At least Diploma / Advanced Diploma in Business Administration / Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 years working experience in similar field.
- Knowledge in SQL is an added advantage.
- Analytical with good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin will be added advantage
- Candidates possess experiences in construction/ interior fit-out sector will be added advantage
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and to demonstrate maturity in handling different levels of individuals within the organization and external parties.
- Strong interpersonal skills the ability to negotiate.
- Excellent verbal communications abilities with all levels are required
- Medical & group insurance coverage
- Attractive annual & performance bonus
- 5 days work