- Design compensation and benefits packages.
- Coordinate in the performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual evaluations).
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques.
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees.
- Monitor HR department's budget.
- Create and run referral bonus programs.
- Review current HR technology and recommend effective software.
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates.
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department.
- Work experience as an HR Executive or similar role.
- Experience with Human Resources Management Systems / Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Familiarity with full-cycle recruiting.
- Strong knowledge of labour legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance).
- Demonstrable leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?