- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Organize and schedule appointments.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Book travel arrangements.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
- MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word).
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
Perks & Benefits
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Personal development opportunities