- Prepare, arrange and timely lodgement of statutory documents, annual returns and other secretarial matters in accordance with the requirements of Companies Act 2016 and other authorities.
- Prepare directors and members resolution, minutes of meeting and other secretarial documents
- Prepare, submit and make payment for stamp duty
- Handling customers or potential customers enquiries and concerns
- Maintain statutory books, registers books secretary records. Liaise with external parties such as other secretary firms, auditors, local authorities and others.
- Handling administrative, payment collection and simple accounting works
- Perform as an interpreter/translator for new project, discussion and meeting. (from English, Bahasa Malaysia to Mandarin).
- Responsible to do translation of documentation, email correspondences, technical proposal, presentation slides, videos, meeting minutes and administration work (from English to Mandarin).
- Assist in preparing and filling the meeting minutes, documentations, technical data and etc from English, Bahasa Malaysia to Mandarin into the computer system.
- Checking and verified document from English to Mandarin or vice versa.
- Other duties and tasks will be assigned by the management from time to time
- Posses Secretary License recognised by SSM (ICSA, MAISA, MIA or equivalent)
- Familiar with Company Act 2016 and practices
- More than 2 years working experiences in relevant fields
- Well-versed in English/Malay to Mandarin (both spoken & written).
- Proactive and good communication.
- Experience of interpreter/translator in manufacturing is preferable.
- Highly committed, organized and responsible personality with good interpersonal skills
- Preferable having experiences in using secretary software
- Proficient in English/Mandarin writing Competent in Words and Excel computer application
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate in Secretarial or equivalent.
- Preferably Male applicants