Role & Responsibilities:
- (60%) Provide users application support for our internal applications such as CargoWise, Prolink, Financial systems, VIP tracking, WMS, Reporting ... etc. Clarify the business and technical issues and provide fix or alternatives solutions. If the issue cannot be solved, then escalate to HQ with clear investigation.
- (30%) Facilitate client on-boarding process and managing client expectation on requirement and timeline. Require understand our custom solution offerings and design maintainable and scalable solution for clients. Clarify client requirements and provide to HQ IT for development.
- (10%) Support sales in client engagement and sales opportunity. Design IT solutions for client utilizing our customer solution offerings. Delivery IT values in the sales call. Managing client expectation and avoid over-design and over-promising.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in application system user support, management or administration.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in IT project management (e.g. implementation, roll-out)
- Solid knowledge in project management skills.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Willingness to learn logistics and warehouse management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English is a must.
- Experience in logistics or warehouse management is a great plus.
- Business fluency in Mandarin is a great plus.
- Experience in MIS user support is a great plus.
- Experience in web application development is a great plus.
- Experience in managing SaaS software is a great plus.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?