To be responsible for overall setup, testing, deployment, maintenance and troubleshooting for IT/MIS systems and infrastructure within the Group. Provide advise to employees on IT/MIS related issues. Responsible for overall data integrity and system security for IT/MIS system. Liaise with external vendors and suppliers on IT/MIS related issues. Able to guide, motivate and monitor cashiers stationed at various outlets in Nilai.
Set out below are the Key Responsibilities, this is not an exhaustive list, and within reason, additional task or duties may be requested still within the overall scope of the role:
- Responsible for overall IT/MIS systems and infrastructure (i.e. Design, deployment and maintenance).
- Guide and monitor all projects or tasks of MIS Assistant to ensure that it resolves users problems and meet users’ requirements.
- Work closely with other departments and provide advise and resolution to IT/MIS related issues.
- Ensure proper documentation of all IT/MIS infrastructure, components and operational processes.
- Ensure data integrity and system security for all company’s IT/MIS systems.
- Perform system setup, installation, monitoring, troubleshooting, user support and maintenance activity.
- Assist in implementation of new applications to enhance system performance, reliability, security and system efficiency to meet business requirements.
- Provide guidance and training to staff on system’s work flow.
- Liaise with vendors and suppliers on systems, applications and to maintain good relationship with vendors and suppliers.
- Document and maintenance of system procedures and guidelines.
- Guide, motivate and monitor all cashiers at within Nilai business area; and
- Perform any other expressed or implied duties as and when required by the superior.
- Basic knowledge SQL Server and Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Xilnex System.
- Bachelor Degree, Diploma or professional certificates in Computer Science/IT or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience as IT or MIS Executive in similar industry .
- Systematic, analytical and able to work under pressure.
- Language proficiency: Mandarin, English and BM. Able to speak in Cantonese is an added advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities