- To manage overall human resource administration system effectively.
- To manage recruitment and selection process that optimizes human resource requirements for the group.
- To frequently review HR policies and personal management procedures to ensure relevancy with company culture and statutory requirements.
- To ensure all daily HR and Admin operations are executed on timely basis
- To oversee and responsible for the payroll functions including payroll calculations, allowances, OT claims and statutory contribution.
- Taking charge of people mobilization include work permit applications and arrangement of accommodation.
- Manage headcount requirements for the business and to ensure manpower planning are at optimum within costs
- Co-ordinate recruitment activities — advertising, interview schedule and selection process
- To Oversea staff training reqirements in support of company objective.
- To maintain and oversee the Secunty matters of the factory Other Ad-hoc tasks that are assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree.
- Post Graduate Diploma Professional Degree. Human Resource Management or equivalent .
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of managing sensitive confidential situations.
- Confidence and ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization
- Highly developed organizational skills.
- Capable of managing multiple priorities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?