- Manage the gaming community to improve the overall player experience.
- Generate player acquisition programs to continuously expand our player base across all territories.
- Administer player behavior in our social media networking channels.
- Provide seed content and execute content plans into social applications as needed.
- Provide customer service to players, including answering questions, responding to complaints, resolving payment issues.
- Produce comprehensive report based on metrics from the game, social media, and from feedbacks gathered from the community.
- Work with Marketing team, to coordinate community postings across other digital channels.
- Alert appropriate internal teams as issues arise and work with them to resolve issues.
- Language Required: English & Mandarin
- Excellent in communication and writing skills
- Knowledge in social media management such as Facebook, Discord and YouTube
- Passion for mobile games
- A team player & Able to work with less supervision
- Able to work perform shift-based work (as required) including evenings, weekends and/or holidays.
- Fresh graduates will be considered as well
Perks and Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Fun working environment
- Birthday Leave
- Frequent team building events
- Good career progression
- Subsidiary of SEGA