- Design and implement effective marketing strategies and concept to approach new insurance contracts or adjust existing ones.
- Contact potential clients and create rapport by networking, cold calling, using referrals, etc.
- Appraise the wishes and demands of business or individual customers and sell the suitable protection plans.
- Collect information from clients on their risk profiles in order to offer them the proper solution.
- Prepare reports to shareholders on the success of business endeavors.
- Retain continuous awareness of transactions, sales and terms and keep relative records.
- Check insurance claims to solidify trust and safeguard reputation.
- Frequently replenish job-specific knowledge and apply it on the field.
- Fulfill all company-established policy obligations.
- Possess at least Diploma in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Proven experience as an insurance sales representative.
- Strong comprehension of insurance plans including automobile, fire, life, property, medical etc.
- Ability to work with computers and understand and interpret standard statistical findings.
- Solid skills in communication and presentation.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?