- Prepare and generate Delivery Order, Purchase Order and Sales Order.
- Maintain and establish good working relationships with customers.
- Data entry and ensure proper documentation arrangement, record and filling.
- Attend to enquiries email and phone call.
- Handle customers' complaints.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Possessed a minimum of SPM or Diploma qualification.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Good communication skill in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- At least 1 year of working experience in Customer Services field will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Shah Alam.
Working Hours :
8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. ( Monday - Friday)
8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (Alternate Saturday Off)
Medical & P.A Insurance