- Process invoices in accordance with standard procedures set out in the standard AP Work Instruction as well as in the agreed-upon country specific guidelines;
- Ensure that all inputs are correct prior to completion or posting of invoices to avoid re-work;
- Support daily scanning activities
- Investigate and respond to vendor inquiries in a polite and helpful manner;
- Exercise diligence in reviewing and unblocking invoices;
- Perform follow-up on aged processed invoices in accordance with the standard procedure
- Communicate with Delivery Associate and various stakeholders including the business, Contracting & Procurement, Inventory Management and third party suppliers in order to resolve invoice posting issues.
- Escalate items that interfere with the completion of the disbursement audit activities to the Delivery Team Manager;
- Perform the disbursement audit activities within set global and local performance metric targets;
- Understand and effectively operate applicable SOX and business controls;
- Ensure delivery within agreed global and local performance metrics;
- Have enough knowledge on withholding taxes, GST and other tax related codes and transaction codes necessary to process the invoice correctly or respond to vendor inquiries;
- Identify opportunities for process improvements in assigned and related tasks.
- Ensure key datelines are met and compliance with all SOX, Key, Non Key and Local Controls.
- Identify and implement opportunities for improved service provisions and operational excellence.
- Communicate with internal and external customer in an effective and efficient manner.
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Finance / Accounting field.
- Fresh graduate with excellent English communication and written skill are encourage to apply.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Accounting field.
- Knowledge of ERP is a plus
- Must possess own transport and willing to work at Cyberjaya, Selangor.
- Able to speak English, Malay and (Mandarin / Tamil is an advantage)
- 3 positions available (6 months contract)
SENIOR NETWORK ARCHITECT AND DESIGN
SALES & MARKETING ADMINISTRATOR
DOCUMENT TRANSLATOR/ ADMIN EXECUTIVE - MANDARIN/THAI SPEAKER
SALES ENGINEER (PENANG/KEDAH)
Intern Real Estate/Property Management - Starts on 3rd Feb 2020