- Assess and evaluate financial performance of organization with regard to long-term operational goals, budgets and forecasts.
- Provide insight and recommendations to both short-term and long-term growth plan of organization.
- Identify, acquire and implement systems and software to provide critical financial and operational information. Evaluate departments and make suggestions for automating processes and increasing working efficiency.
- Communicate, engage and interact with Board of Directors, CEO and Executive Leadership Team.
- Create and establish yearly financial objectives that align with the company’s plan for growth and expansion.
- Select and engage auditors and investors.
- Serve as a key member of executive leadership team and round table discussion panel.
- Participate in pivotal decisions as they relate to strategic initiatives and operational models.
- Interact with and bring department into line with CEO’s plans, initiatives and recommendations.
- Implement financial policies, procedures and processes as deemed appropriate by senior leadership team.
- Prepare and present monthly financial budgeting reports including monthly profit and loss, forecast vs. budget and weekly cash flow by division and branches
- Review and analyse monthly financial results and provide recommendations.
General Job Qualifications
- Minimum owned a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounting or equivalent
- Has experienced 5 to 10 years.
- Independent and fast learner.
- Able to work in team/Able to lead the team.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent in both BM and English.
- Able to start work immediately would be an advantage.