- Overseeing the activities to ensure the financial records of the business operations are in accordance with IFRS and local regulatory requirements, as well as internal accounting policies and procedures and control standards.
- Oversee activities to ensure effective and efficient timely delivery of internal and external financial reprots, including local statutory and regulatory reports.
- Review audited financial statements for the subsidiaries in Bali, Indoneisa including providing support and guidance on presentation and disclosures.
- Develop and maintain relationships with other functional and operational leaders within the group.
- Respond to business units' requirements and needs. Provide financial guidance and support to business initiatives in the country.
- Managing cashflow and other treasury matters.
- Prepare financial & management reports, statutory reporting, financial analysis, budgeet and forecast.
- Review and report on performance of business unit to the Group through monthly management reporting
- At least 12 - 15 year(s) of working experience in the finance field, preferably within the Hospitality Industy is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Masters Degree/Post-Graduate Certifications.
- Preferably candidate with qualification in finance/accountancy such as ACCA/CPA/CIMA.
- Performance and solution oriented, with excellent business acumen, analytical and problem solving skill.
- Hands-on, able to manage mult-tasks and work independently under time pressure.
- A team player, with excellent interpersonal & communications skills and able to work with people of different cultures and levels.
- Candidates must have work experience in Bali, Indonesia. This job is for Malaysians only.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps