- Check the production drawings and prepare bill of material.
- Prepare & monitor the project status.
- Prepare the QC report & pre-delivery questionnaire report.
- To monitor, distribute and update all technical documents to relevant department for fabrication
- To coordinate between Sales, Production and drawing department
- To meet dateline and to look into CE Certification and any other certification required in future
- Possess Degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Able to plan, implement/control to ensure the project is executed according to contract requirements
- Communicate with all levels of internal and external customers
- Close follow-up on project progress and perform problem solving on immediate requirements
- Computer literate in Auto-Cad will be an added advantage
- Preferably with 1-2 years working experience in project coordination or process engineering
- Possess own transport
- Great Working Environment
- Great Career Development
- Great Remuneration Packages